Friday, July 29, 2011

A Change of Pace

I wasn't going to post this but since I know we have this blog to fill everyone in here I go.
So as most of you know I lost my job weds. It was a complete shock but I feel a blessing in disguise. I have had very many trials in my life and I know I will get through this. I am learning to be more positive, grateful, and happier now. I remind myself of the things I can control and how to make those things better. I am so extremely grateful for my amazing husband and the love and support that he gives me. He is my rock and he keeps me grounded. Just please keep us all in your prayers that whatever is in store for us all will work out. I hope everyone has a fabulous friday and enjoys their weekend.

XO B&S

1 comment:

  1. Oh Stevilynn, I am so sorry to hear this. Just remember that when one door closes another one will open. A better one! I will keep you in my prayers. Although I haven't met Bryan yet, he seems like a very loving caring person. You are both very lucky to have each other.

    Love,
    Gerry xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete